[Neuropostdocs] Breakfast Gathering with Dr. John Lukens - Join Us on September 5th, 2023

Nagarajan, Rajasekar raja786 at illinois.edu
Thu Aug 31 13:20:57 CDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

Warm greetings,

We cordially invite 3-4 postdoctoral fellows to join us for an enriching breakfast session featuring our esteemed speaker, Dr. John Lukens, PhD, Associate Professor of Neuroscience at the University of Virginia. The session will take place at Courier Café at 8 am on September 5th, 2023, Tuesday.

Later in the day, Dr. Lukens will illuminate us with his insightful talk on "Neuroimmunology at the crossroads of CNS health and disease." You can learn more about his research at his website: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.lukenslab.com/__;!!DZ3fjg!6Di6TNaWCBZe3hnCwA6HMZqJFKn1Ck9rHs5X20rK4SmXdIikpXPj9fOsYKSqdyM9f0p42BZGLTMIKJF5kUjEVB29QSKW1Ls$ .

For further event details, visit: https://calendars.illinois.edu/list/964.

Kindly confirm your interest by emailing me.

Best regards,

Raja

Sincerely Yours

Rajasekar Nagarajan

Postdoctoral researcher
The Rudolph laboratory

Department of Comparative Biosciences

College of Veterinary Medicine

3631 Veterinary Medicine Basic Sciences Building

2001 S Lincoln Ave

Urbana, IL 61802-6178

e-mail: raja786 at illinois.edu<mailto:urudolph at illinois.edu>

Phone: (217) 693-9547