[Neuropostdocs] Postdoc Breakfast wit the NSP speaker, October 18th

Mitchell, Jennifer mitchll3 at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 12 16:28:27 CDT 2022

Hi All,

We are again looking for 3-4 postdocs to join our invited speakers at the Courier Café in Urbana for breakfast next Tuesday.  Please consider joining us. Our next NSP speaker Andrea Chiba, a Professor in the Department of Cognitive Science and Program in Neuroscience at the University of California, San Diego (https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://tdlc.ucsd.edu/__;!!DZ3fjg!6QbM6bIIknIojOQ9ZZZk5hReCOYnbW5qDBoPEYdXBvtdITfxI5MOpio_Pn21yAudZza2buNTsjwhRV-IoHcwRpbF7qjdBdVr$  ). She will address an approach for building tools to study aspects of social appraisal and prosociality.

https://calendars.illinois.edu/search/964?searchEventType=Seminar/Symposium

If you are interested in joining us at Courier Cafe on Tuesday, 10/18 @ 8 am, please let me know!

-Jennifer Mitchell

Jennifer Mitchell, PhD
Senior Research Scientist, Clockworks Lab
Neuroscience Program & Dept. of Cell & Developmental Biology
University of Illinois
2257 Beckman Institute
B107 CLSL, MC-123 601 S. Goodwin Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801