[Neuropostdocs] Planning/presenting at upcoming Big 10 Neuroscience Conference?

Tomaszycki, Michelle mlt10 at illinois.edu
Wed Feb 2 08:50:49 CST 2022

Hi all,

The Big 10 Neuroscience Conference will be held June 16-18, 2022, in Iowa City, IA and we need your help representing the NSP at this special event!

We need one postdoc to help in planning this event. The first meeting will be Monday, February 7, from 11am-11:30am via zoom with other Big 10 conference organizers.

We would also like one of you to present your research at this conference.

If you are interested in presenting or assisting with planning, please contact me (Michelle Tomaszycki, mlt10 at illinois.edu<mailto:mlt10 at illinois.edu>) by Friday, February 4.

Thank you so much for taking part in this important event!

Best,

Michelle

MICHELLE TOMASZYCKI, PHD (she/her)
Neuroscience Program Coordinator

University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
Neuroscience Program
405 N. Mathews Ave | M/C 251
Urbana, IL 61801
217-333-1071 | mlt10 at illinois.edu
<mailto:mlt10 at illinois.edu>neuroscience.illinois.edu
<http://neuroscience.illinois.edu/>

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.