[Neuropostdocs] Breakfast Organizer

Pregent, Stephanie spregent at illinois.edu
Mon Aug 22 19:08:54 CDT 2022

I am looking for someone that would be willing to organize breakfast at Courier Café with 3-5 postdocs and the seminar speaker.  Our first breakfast is scheduled for Tuesday, September 13 with Carlos Ponce from Harvard Medical School.  The next is Tuesday, September 27, with Emily Jacobs from UCSB.  Additional information can be found on our calendar on our website at https://neuroscience.illinois.edu.

Thanks!

Stephanie

STEPHANIE ANN PREGENT
Executive Function Manager | Business Administrative Associate

Neuroscience Program
405 N. Mathews | M/C 251
Urbana, IL 61801
217.244.9838 |217.300.7978 |217.766.4780 | spregent at illinois.edu<mailto:spregent at illinois.edu>
neuroscience.illinois.edu<http://neuroscience.illinois.edu/>

[facebook]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://facebook.com/NeuroscienceP__;!!DZ3fjg!7ImXBaxEa4axGn1mfCbJEgO-m3ZPyoppIOEt4V0_hXv9hPeUsdhQTcJF_VysPFWvtBYJH93tDq-yX8c1bYjbjN4VudsQhl_F$  >    [twitter] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/NeuroscienceP__;!!DZ3fjg!7ImXBaxEa4axGn1mfCbJEgO-m3ZPyoppIOEt4V0_hXv9hPeUsdhQTcJF_VysPFWvtBYJH93tDq-yX8c1bYjbjN4VudKJwquk$  >

[cid:image003.png at 01D8B65A.9E5C9890]<http://illinois.edu/>

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.