[Neuropostdocs] FW: Job ad:

Pregent, Stephanie spregent at illinois.edu
Tue Nov 30 11:17:28 CST 2021

STEPHANIE ANN PREGENT
Executive Function Manager | Business Administrative Associate

Neuroscience Program
405 N. Mathews | M/C 251
Urbana, IL 61801
217.244.9838 |217.300.7978 |217.766.4780 | spregent at illinois.edu<mailto:spregent at illinois.edu>
neuroscience.illinois.edu<http://neuroscience.illinois.edu/>

[facebook]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://facebook.com/NeuroscienceP__;!!DZ3fjg!ou6veGSTWr6visIhijf3B_296uCCNe4wphfMZcj-UFAZD9ekb3R3piTdRqB7Zp3it0PVQMxdJdY$ >    [twitter] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/NeuroscienceP__;!!DZ3fjg!ou6veGSTWr6visIhijf3B_296uCCNe4wphfMZcj-UFAZD9ekb3R3piTdRqB7Zp3it0PVkvFKXJw$ >