[Neuropostdocs] Info Session for Northrop Grumman Future Technical Leaders (FTL) Program Opportunity on Thursday 8/12 @ 7 PM CT

Pregent, Stephanie Ann spregent at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 6 18:34:32 CDT 2021

At Northrop Grumman, we’ve developed the Future Technical Leaders (FTL) Program - a strategic, three-year, professional development program aimed at identifying and investing in our next generation of visionary leaders in business, engineering, management, research, strategy, systems architecture, systems engineering, technology, and other critical areas. U.S. citizenship is required, as well as the ability to obtain a security clearance.

We are currently recruiting top Doctoral and Master’s graduates (including Post-Docs) from a select list of top universities from across the country to join a vibrant, inclusive, diverse, challenging, and collegial cohort. All STEM majors and specialties will be considered!

We are looking for adaptive, ambitious, collaborative, creative, curious individuals that:

 Have an established, strong, technical background

 Have demonstrated leadership capability (broadly defined – ideas, initiatives, etc.)

 Are open to broadening their knowledge, experience, and perspectives

 Are eager to embark upon a new adventure

 Want a unique opportunity to launch their careers

 Desire to serve as transformational leaders in a company of nearly 100,000 people

We will be hosting a virtual information session on:

Thursday, August 12, from 7:00PM-8:30PM CT

To attend our information session, please register via the link below. Zoom details will be sent via email to registered individuals.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://tinyurl.com/yhm49pwl__;!!DZ3fjg!srvhO2a5urmr-A_URZxLgHBaTUQQ8xHo87gbS4ABBBMIs0iikjZ3DJiF6rcWYOLmV-EJI9YVceQ$

Qualified candidates are encouraged to contact UIUC/FTL Alumni Recruiters:

Name

Email

UIUC Education

Alex Duda

Alex.Duda at ngc.com<mailto:Alex.Duda at ngc.com>

o PhD, Electrical & Computer Engineering

o MS, Applied Mathematics

o BS, Engineering Physics

Bradley DeBlauw

Bradley.DeBlauw at ngc.com<mailto:Bradley.DeBlauw at ngc.com>

o PhD, MS, BS, Aerospace Engineering

ALEX DUDA, PhD  |  AI Engineer Software
Northrop Grumman Corporation

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STEPHANIE ANN PREGENT
Executive Function Manager | Business Administrative Associate

Neuroscience Program
405 N. Mathews | M/C 251
Urbana, IL 61801
217.244.9838 |217.300.7978 |217.766.4780 | spregent at illinois.edu<mailto:spregent at illinois.edu>
neuroscience.illinois.edu<http://neuroscience.illinois.edu/>

[facebook]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://facebook.com/NeuroscienceP__;!!DZ3fjg!srvhO2a5urmr-A_URZxLgHBaTUQQ8xHo87gbS4ABBBMIs0iikjZ3DJiF6rcWYOLmV-EJEn7bGu0$ >    [twitter] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/NeuroscienceP__;!!DZ3fjg!srvhO2a5urmr-A_URZxLgHBaTUQQ8xHo87gbS4ABBBMIs0iikjZ3DJiF6rcWYOLmV-EJkeqpmhU$ >

[cid:image005.png at 01D78AF1.AE140CE0]<http://illinois.edu/>

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.