[Neuropostdocs] FW: Post-doc recruitment

Pregent, Stephanie Ann spregent at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 14 12:34:29 CDT 2020

See below and attached ad regarding available post-doc position.

STEPHANIE ANN PREGENT
Executive Function Manager | Business Administrative Associate

Neuroscience Program
405 N. Mathews | M/C 251
Urbana, IL 61801
217.244.9838 |217.300.7978 |217.766.4780 | spregent at illinois.edu<mailto:spregent at illinois.edu>