[Neuropostdocs] FW: BCH/Engle Lab: Neuroscience postdoc fellowship opportunity (U of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign, Neuroscience)

Pregent, Stephanie Ann spregent at illinois.edu
Mon Aug 24 11:06:07 CDT 2020

The Engle Lab at Boston Children’s Hospital has an open Neuroscience Postdoctoral Fellowship. Fellowship description and application instructions are attached.

STEPHANIE ANN PREGENT
Executive Function Manager | Business Administrative Associate

Neuroscience Program
405 N. Mathews | M/C 251
Urbana, IL 61801
217.244.9838 |217.300.7978 |217.766.4780 | spregent at illinois.edu<mailto:spregent at illinois.edu>