[Neuropostdocs] NSP Postdoc Breakfast - 9/17 - Steve Peterson (WashU)

Michael Dulas mrdulas at illinois.edu
Thu Sep 12 10:28:20 CDT 2019

Hi everyone,

This week we will have Steve Petersen from Wash U as our speaker. His talk
is entitled "Several observations on large-scale brain relationships can be
best understood in network terms." His work involves functional
neuroimaging focusing on brain networks and he is also a leader in
neuroimaging methods.

Breakfast will be at 8am on Tuesday, Sept 17th, at Courier Cafe. If you
would like to join and get a chance to chat with Dr. Petersen, please let
me know!

-Michael Dulas