[Neuropostdocs] Hiring Electrophysiology Postdocs -- Detroit, Henry Ford Health System

Beshers, Samuel N beshers at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 23 15:10:13 CDT 2019

On 10/23/2019 1:08 PM, Rathbun, Daniel L. wrote:
Hello,

  I encountered your neuroscience doctoral program booth at the Society for Neuroscience meeting in Chicago this week.  I am currently seeking to fill two postdoctoral research positions and am hopeful that your program might be graduating some appropriate candidates.

  The postdocs will work with me on fresh human retina (incredibly rare access to such tissue) studying the neural code of vision and electrical stimulation of the retina for neuroprosthetic sight restoration. Ideal candidates will have experimental experience with either patch clamp or microelectrode array (MEA) recordings from the retina.  Applicants with related skillsets and an enthusiasm for the research domain will also be considered.

  Would you please consider circulating the attached job advertisement to students in your program who might be looking for such a position?

Sincerely yours,
-----------------------------------
Daniel L. Rathbun, PhD
Associate Scientist
Department of Ophthalmology
Henry Ford Health System

Bionics and Vision Lab
Mailroom Box 67, Room 5D46
1 Ford Place
Detroit, MI 48202

(313) 587-0367 Mobile
(313) 874-9171 Office
(313) 874-1889 Fax
drathbu2 at hfhs.org<mailto:drathbu2 at hfhs.org>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email contains information from the sender that may be CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY or otherwise protected from disclosure. This email is intended for use only by the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this email, is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sending party by reply email, delete the email from your computer system and shred any paper copies.

Note to Patients: There are a number of risks you should consider before using e-mail to communicate with us. See our Privacy & Security page on www.henryford.com<http://www.henryford.com> for more detailed information as well as information concerning MyChart, our new patient portal. If you do not believe that our policy gives you the privacy and security protection you need, do not send e-mail or Internet communications to us.

--
------
Samuel N. Beshers, Ph.D.