[Neuropostdocs] SfN Preview Poster Night - RSVP's for Food Count Needed, please

Pregent, Stephanie Ann spregent at illinois.edu
Mon Oct 7 11:06:28 CDT 2019

RSVP<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__forms.illinois.edu_sec_7695430&d=DwMFAg&c=OCIEmEwdEq_aNlsP4fF3gFqSN-E3mlr2t9JcDdfOZag&r=Xc0FpSxBw5uIH_UD1fZG5mMlPGskBrKWvCWZxUV5imo&m=qWAn605-KxSJfAObjTwGXEZjFmflmn-A2dOE2LF5cGA&s=HuVkPPTgVkTOb92xJe-3pMhiW_qEjxLbAKpIzvvUNDU&e=> for Food Count and Name Tags!
 We cordially invite you to the 2019 SfN Preview-Poster Night and Reception to be held on Tuesday, October 8th, 2019 from 4:00 to 6:30 PM, beginning with three 10 minute talks in Beckman 1005 and continuing with Poster Presentations in the Beckman Atrium. Come join us for an evening of fun and fellowship as we learn more about each other's research and provide helpful feedback for those presenting at the upcoming Society for Neuroscience Meeting in Chicago IL.

To make this evening a success, we would appreciate your attention on a few important matters:

  1.  We need a pretty good estimate of how many people will be attending to ensure proper food orders.  So, please RSVP if you will be attending.
  2.  The evening will begin at 4:00 PM with 3 talks in Beckman 1005.
  3.  The evening will continue at 4:30 PM with posters in the Center and East Atriums.
 We are very excited for this event, and welcome your participation to ensure its success! Please come support your fellow students as they present their research to you. Due to popular demand, we'll also be having the people's choice awards again for both Most Polished Poster and Most Ready to Present.
-       Tuesday October 8: SfN Night (4:00 to 6:30 PM)
 RSVPs<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__forms.illinois.edu_sec_7695430&d=DwMFAg&c=OCIEmEwdEq_aNlsP4fF3gFqSN-E3mlr2t9JcDdfOZag&r=Xc0FpSxBw5uIH_UD1fZG5mMlPGskBrKWvCWZxUV5imo&m=qWAn605-KxSJfAObjTwGXEZjFmflmn-A2dOE2LF5cGA&s=HuVkPPTgVkTOb92xJe-3pMhiW_qEjxLbAKpIzvvUNDU&e=> are needed so that we know how much food to order and what name tags to have available!

Thank you so much for your participation. Please email sfnnight2019 at gmail.com<mailto:sfnnight2019 at gmail.com> if you have any questions.

STEPHANIE ANN PREGENT
Executive Function Manager | Business Administrative Associate

Neuroscience Program
405 N. Mathews | M/C 251
Urbana, IL 61801
217.244.9838 | other: 217.300.7978 | spregent at illinois.edu<mailto:spregent at illinois.edu>
neuroscience.illinois.edu<http://neuroscience.illinois.edu/>

[4D94B84B]<http://illinois.edu/>

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.