[Neuropostdocs] NSP Postdoc Breakfast - 3/5 - Janice Urban

Michael Dulas mrdulas at illinois.edu
Fri Mar 1 09:31:17 CST 2019

Hi everyone,

March is here! This week we welcome Dr. Janice Urban from Rosalind Franklin
University of Medicine and Science. Here talk is entitled "Neuropeptide Y
and the amygdala: A model of stress resilience."  Dr. Urban studies the
areas of neuroendocrinology and elucidating mechanisms underlying stress
resilience.

If you are interested in meeting with Dr. Urban and joining us for some
good food, please let me know. As always, the breakfast is at 8 am, Tuesday
3/5, at Courier Cafe. Hope to see you there!

-Michael Dulas