[Neuropostdocs] Fellowship / Postdoc Opportunity

Pregent, Stephanie Ann spregent at illinois.edu
Wed Dec 18 14:10:20 CST 2019

Please see email below for details.

STEPHANIE ANN PREGENT
Executive Function Manager | Business Administrative Associate

Neuroscience Program
405 N. Mathews | M/C 251
Urbana, IL 61801
217.244.9838 | other: 217.300.7978 | spregent at illinois.edu<mailto:spregent at illinois.edu>
neuroscience.illinois.edu<http://neuroscience.illinois.edu/>

[4D94B84B]<http://illinois.edu/>

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.