[Neuropostdocs] End of Year Awards and Recognitions

Pregent, Stephanie Ann spregent at illinois.edu
Mon Apr 29 11:10:14 CDT 2019

Dear postdocs,

You are a very important part of the Neuroscience Program.  As such, we would like to be sure to extend an invitation to you as a group to attend the NSP End of Year Awards and Recognitions Reception tomorrow evening at 4:00 PM with the reception beginning at 4, program at 4:15.  We look forward to your attendance and hope to get to know each of you a little better.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D4FE7C.1E355B00]

Stephanie

Stephanie Pregent
Executive Function Manager /
Business Administrative Associate
Neuroscience Program | Beckman Institute
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Office:  217-244-9838 | Cell:  217-766-4780 | Fax: 217-333-2922

"Humor the sons of the poor, for they give science its splendor" - The Talmud