[Neuropostdocs] Postdoc Breakfast - 4/16 - Dr. James Higham

Michael Dulas mrdulas at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 11 12:23:23 CDT 2019

Hi everyone,

This coming week we will be having Dr. James Higham from NYU as our guest.
Dr. Higham's talk is entitled: "Understanding the evolution of primate
facial coloration: a perceptual ecology approach."

Dr. Higham is the head of the Primate Reproductive Ecology & Evolution
group. His research studies genetical, morphological, physiological and
behavioral aspects of primate reproductive strategies as shaped by sexual
selection, with a particular focus on communication and sensory and
perceptual ecology, as well as the neuroendocrinological, physiological and
immunological processes underlying mechanisms of competition and mate
choice.

If you are interested in meeting Dr. Higham and joining us for breakfast at
8am on Tuesday, April 16th, @ Courier Cafe, please let me know!

-Michael Dulas