[Neuropostdocs] Photos and Images

Pregent, Stephanie Ann spregent at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 25 18:08:53 CDT 2018

As we continue to work on updating the new website, we would love for students and faculty to submit photos to be included on the site.  Our preference is always to use neuroscience images that have been taken by our own neuroscience faculty and students than to use generic stock art.  We have such talented individuals on this campus that we hope you would entrust us with some of your images.  We understand that many images may be under copyright, but those that you own that you have the authority to give us permission to use on our site would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!

Stephanie

Stephanie Pregent
Business Administrative Associate
Neuroscience Program | Beckman Institute
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Office:  217-244-9838 | Cell:  217-766-4780 | Fax: 217-333-2922

Research Support
IKIDS Research | Beckman Institute
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign