[Neuropostdocs] Airport Pickup

Pregent, Stephanie Ann spregent at illinois.edu
Mon Oct 22 11:48:59 CDT 2018

Hi all,

I am looking for someone that would be able to do an airport pickup on Monday, November 12th, around 7:00 PM.  The flight is scheduled to arrive at 7:13 PM coming in from ORD.  The guest is Dr. David Hampson from the University of Toronto.  His seminar topic is, "Is it Possible to Correct or Mitigate Neurodevelopmental Genetic Disorders using Viral Vector-mediated Gene Therapy?"  You can join him at Houlihans if he would like dinner or you can just drop him at the iHotel.

If you are interested and available, please let me know.

Many thanks,

Stephanie

Stephanie Pregent
Business Administrative Associate
Neuroscience Program | Beckman Institute
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Office:  217-244-9838 | Cell:  217-766-4780 | Fax: 217-333-2922

Research Support
IKIDS Research | Beckman Institute
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign