[Neuropostdocs] Postdoc Profiles - NSP Website

Pregent, Stephanie Ann spregent at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 16 23:20:37 CDT 2018

Dear postdocs,

We have begun to create pages on our new LAS supported website which we hope to launch before November.  Names have been added, but if you feel you belong on the faculty or staff page rather than postdoc or you found your name was missing, please let me know.  I may not have had all of the netid's with me when I was creating it.

I am in need of your assistance of updating your profiles on this site.  Your information will be updated and pulled from the Campus Directory.

PLEASE try and update your profile with at least a picture, your research interests and your position.  Here are the directions:

Website Profile Screen

  1.  Start by going to your profile page on the Neuroscience<https://pilot.neuroscience.illinois.edu/directory/faculty> website.  The site is not yet live.  You will need to sign in with your netid and password.
  2.  Click your name to view your profile page.
  3.  Along the right side of the page, you will see a photo and possibly your contact information.
  4.  Click the Edit Your Profile button directly beneath this information.
  5.  You will now be on the Profile Editing screen on your website.
  6.  On this page your can upload a CV Document and override information from Experts.Illinois.  Overrides are described at the bottom of this guide.

- For other full-time employees (faculty, researchers, postdocs, and such), you will update information in Campus Directory.  Instructions here (https://answers.uillinois.edu/illinois.las/page.php?id=86793)

Many, many thanks!!

Stephanie