[Neuropostdocs] HAMILTON COLLEGE: Developmental Biology Position - Tenure Track

Pregent, Stephanie Ann spregent at illinois.edu
Mon Sep 18 14:57:52 CDT 2017

Please see email below:

Dear Professor Gillette:

I am writing to share with you the job description for a new tenure-track faculty position at Hamilton College.  We are seeking a developmental biologist to contribute to our introductory and advanced level courses.  Our preference is for candidates who can also supervise student research in our neuroscience program.  Additional information about the position and Hamilton College are provided in the job description. If you know of any colleagues or former students who might have an interest, please feel free to share this with them.  Thanks for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Mike McCormick
Associate Professor and Chair
Department of Biology
Hamilton College

From:  Michael McCormick <dhubbard at hamilton.edu><mailto:dhubbard at hamilton.edu>

Stephanie Pregent
Business Administrative Associate
Neuroscience Program | Beckman Institute
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Office:  217-244-9838 | Cell:  217-766-4780 | Fax: 217-333-2922

Research Support
IKIDS Research | Beckman Institute
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign