[Neuropostdocs] New neuro postdocs for postdoc breakfasts.

Benjamin Zimmerman benjamin.zimmerman1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 21:36:19 CDT 2017

Hello,

Postdocs affiliated with the neuroscience program are able to have
breakfast with visiting speakers for the neuroscience seminar series. I
have a list of neuroscience postdocs and affiliates that I use to organize
the breakfasts, but I wanted to see if I was missing anyone.

Could neuroscience students please let me know if you have a new postdoc in
your lab this year, and could postdocs please let me know if you are not
receiving emails about attending breakfast, but would like to receive those
emails?

Thank you for your help.

Best,

Ben