[Neuropostdocs] Tenure-track position at Fresno State

Pregent, Stephanie Ann spregent at illinois.edu
Fri Nov 3 11:44:17 CDT 2017

Tenure-track position at Fresno State

Wed, 01 Nov 2017 17:41:50 +0000

llachs at mail.fresnostate.edu<mailto:llachs at mail.fresnostate.edu>

mgillett at illinois.edu<mailto:mgillett at illinois.edu>

Dear Dr. Gillette

I am writing to alert you that the Department of Psychology at California State University, Fresno is recruiting for a tenure-track (assistant level) position in biological psychology and we would appreciate your help in spreading the word to students and colleagues who might be interested in applying for the position or who might know someone else who would.

We are casting a wide net for candidates with the potential to be outstanding teachers, productive researchers, and contributors to our undergraduate and master's programs in experimental psychology. Our goal right now is to assemble the broadest and most diverse pool of candidates possible to maximize our chances of finding someone who is a great fit for this position. A more complete description of the position can be found at the link below.

Job announcement <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__fresnostate.edu_csm_documents_jobs_Biological-2520Psychologist-2520Job-2520Opening.pdf&d=DwMCaQ&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=3z-VvYk4n7O6OfzRyKG9WK1OzAnkuicPuac21Ow9q6Q&m=xTduB_3JRJE68VV179tIasVjJDY2xXHVMXj-88o-Ahg&s=-sCV-Y1Wkh92MAfZyfVgs8buTvg4f4QNUzk9txMmtII&e=>

Again, please forward this message to any potential candidates and encourage them to apply or to contact me for more information. If you think a personal call from me or from one of our faculty might encourage a particular candidate to apply, please let me know. And of course please forward this message to colleagues who might know additional potential candidates.

Thank you and warm regards,

--Lorin Lachs

Lorin Lachs, PhD
Biological Psychology Search Committee Chair
Department of Psychology
California State University, Fresno
2576 East San Ramon Avenue
Fresno, CA 93740-8039
(559) 278-4853

Stephanie Pregent
Business Administrative Associate
Neuroscience Program | Beckman Institute
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Office:  217-244-9838 | Cell:  217-766-4780 | Fax: 217-333-2922

Research Support
IKIDS Research | Beckman Institute
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign