[Neuropostdocs] Fwd: Immuneering Corporation is seeking talented scientists to join our growing team

Samuel Beshers beshers at life.illinois.edu
Tue May 31 12:19:11 CDT 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Immuneering Corporation is seeking talented scientists to join
our growing team
Date: 	Tue, 24 May 2016 14:22:07 -0400
From: 	Melissa Martin <mmartin at immuneering.com>
To: 	beshers at life.illinois.edu

Dear Mr. Beshers,

Hope all is well! Immuneering Corporation is looking to hire a few more
talented scientists this year as we dive deeper into projects with Teva
Pharmaceuticals and our other clients. We are actively recruiting PhDs
and postdocs for full time roles at our offices in Cambridge, MA and
NYC. We think that alumni and students graduating from your program
would make great candidates for these roles. Would you be willing to
send our job postings to any appropriate email list or newsletter? I’ve
attached PDFs below. If there is a more appropriate person for me to
contact, please let me know. I’m happy to answer any questions you may
have as well.

Best,

--
Melissa Martin