[Neuropostdocs] Fwd: FW: Illinois Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay, 10K & 5K

Samuel Beshers beshers at life.illinois.edu
Tue Apr 19 15:35:02 CDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

We’re less than two weeks away from Champaign’s Christie Clinic Illinois
Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K (http://illinoismarathon.com
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__illinoismarathon.com&d=CwMF-g&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=hacZWNxr_bSJ5R5WyZ-_NUh2q3FowaT2AsNk-AE-JVU&m=VcTtLGnPP0XeU_B6NmVgkBYymN99_gYdmVxqi6MC6io&s=nZQXvRCbuH652Engvspi4mxRmVZfG9DcWUOHcyCss98&e=>/)!
For those that have not been here long this is a huge community event
and lots of fun (running or not). I have a google sheet link below so
NSP students can put down which event they’re participating in. I also
have a space on the google sheet for volunteers who would like to cheer
our runners on for the races on Saturday morning (Race starts at 7am,
wave start). If anyone would be willing to make a sign or bring some
beverages/snacks to the runners, that would be awesome! Setting up
around the 11 mile mark (corner of Pennsylvania and Race) about an hour
after the race starts worked well last year so I think we were going to
try to do that again, but if anyone has other suggestions please let me
know. More details to come for the people that sign up.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nIbbEPfdpP998q9-voveFhRjYGoN5xWtUIpdxDzuMI0/edit?usp=sharing
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_spreadsheets_d_1nIbbEPfdpP998q9-2DvoveFhRjYGoN5xWtUIpdxDzuMI0_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=CwMF-g&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=hacZWNxr_bSJ5R5WyZ-_NUh2q3FowaT2AsNk-AE-JVU&m=VcTtLGnPP0XeU_B6NmVgkBYymN99_gYdmVxqi6MC6io&s=isS3hu6LgOMB_UF6WXbCHIzNN109s_EEHdHY8Ocx2vA&e=>

Thanks,
Steph

Stephanie M. Matt

Graduate Student

Neuroscience Program

University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign

Rodney Johnson Lab