[Neuropostdocs] meet with seminar speaker Elva Diaz on Tues?

Samuel Beshers beshers at life.illinois.edu
Thu Sep 17 16:00:11 CDT 2015

Hi folks,

Our speaker on Tues is Elva Diaz, a brain genomics person from UC Davis.

Elva Diaz is a student-invited speaker, and so I am arranging for a few
faculty to meet with her, but there is room for student and postdoc
meetings, and for dinner on Tuesday evening.

Claudia Lutz is organizing the postdoc breakfast, and Carly Drzewiecki
is organizing the student lunch.

Tuesday dinner will be organized by Nnamdi Nelson.

Please let me know if you're interested in meeting with her, and if
so then give me your availability 9:15 - 11:15 AM and 1:00 - 2:00 PM.

A working link to Elva's research is

http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/mindinstitute/centers/iddrc/investigators/diaz.html

thanks,

Sam