[Neuropostdocs] Meetings with 10/27 Seminar Speaker

Sieg, Megan Lee sieg1 at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 22 12:25:31 CDT 2015

Hello everyone!

For those of you who haven't met me yet, I'm Megan Sieg, and I'm a first year NSP student in Dr. Paul Eubig's lab.  I volunteered to host next week's Seminar speaker, Dr. Ian Weaver, and, among other things, I'm in charge of arranging meetings with Dr. Weaver in the morning.

If you would like to meet with Dr. Weaver that morning for a one-on-one conversation, please let me know as soon as possible.  As of right now, there are only two time slots left for students or faculty members to meet with him (9:15-9:45 and 9:45-10:15).

Thank you!

Megan L. Sieg
Ph. D. Student, Neuroscience Program
Eubig Lab