[Neuropostdocs] Fwd: Open position for a Bioinformatics Scientist

Samuel Beshers beshers at life.illinois.edu
Mon Jun 22 11:11:54 CDT 2015

This job announcement comes from Matt McNeill, former postdoc with Gene
Robinson.
Matt would be a good person to talk with if you might be interested in
something like
this now or in the future.

Hi Gene, Sam, and Saurabh,

Hope you are well!

I am writing you to ask if you could forward a job opening at Integrated
DNA Technologies (IDT) for a Bioinformatics Scientist. Would you please
pass this along to anyone you think might be interested?

Here is a link to one job ad for a position in Coralville, IA. I
recommend anyone with a Masters level degree or more (ie, PhD) to apply.
*https://internal-idtdna.icims.com/jobs/2156/bioinformatics-scientist/job*

There should also be a second, similar ad posted for a Redwood City, CA
opening in the next day or so.

Thanks!

Matt
mmcneill at idtdna.com

Matthew S. McNeill, Ph.D.

Bioinformatics Scientist

Integrated DNA Technologies

2660 Crosspark Dr., Coralville, IA 52241

1-319-626-8438    x8720