[Neuropostdocs] 6th Annual Postdoctoral Symposium at Beckman Institute

Pregent, Stephanie Ann spregent at illinois.edu
Mon Dec 14 09:25:15 CST 2015

On behalf of Ilaria Berteletti of the SOPS:

Dear postdocs and graduate students,

the end of the semester is here and we will start the New Year with an exiting opportunity to showcase your research among your peers. The 6th Annual Postdoctoral Symposium will be happening on the 5th of February at Beckman Institute.

It will be a unique opportunity to learn about what what is done at the University of Illinois and maybe find your next interdisciplinary collaboration. There will be oral presentations as well as poster possibilities.

Please see attached flyers or visit our website to send your abstract!

For more information, please visit our website:

http://sops.beckman.illinois.edu/current-symposium/

To register, please follow this link:

https://conferences.beckman.illinois.edu/registration.aspx?event=1089

In the mean time, if you want to know more about the symposium, ask us questions or just meet with other researchers on campus, join us this Wednesday (16th of December) for our end of the year Happy hour at Murphy's Pub from 5:30 to 7:30!

Looking forward to hearing about your work,

Ilaria Berteletti on behalf of the SOPS

Stephanie Pregent
Academic / Administrative Support
Office:  217-244-9838 | Cell:  217-766-4780 | Fax: 217-333-2922
Neuroscience Program | Beckman Institute
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign