[Neuropostdocs] runner wanted: River to River Relay, April 12

Samuel Beshers beshers at life.illinois.edu
Mon Mar 31 19:44:34 CDT 2014

Hi all,

We're looking for a person or persons to join a team running the
River to River Relay in southern Illinois on April 12.  This is a team
of 8 event covering 80 miles, in which each person runs three legs
of about 5K each, and spends the rest of the time hopping in and
out of a van and cheering on her/his teammates.  It's an action-
packed day and a great experience.

Through no fault of our own, our team of 8 is currently at 6 and a
backup -- broken leg, broken heart, someone had to move away....
life happens.

Joining the team involves a commitment to leave on Friday afternoon,
crash with too many people in a motel room, and about $130 in
race fee, motel, van rental and food.  We arrive back late Saturday
night.

If you're interested, or if you know someone who may be interested,
please let me know promptly.  Race day is coming up fast.

thanks

Sam

--
Samuel Beshers, Ph.D.