[Neuropostdocs] Fwd: [wuna-list] Nice apartment available

Samuel Beshers beshers at life.illinois.edu
Mon Jul 28 12:30:12 CDT 2014

Just in case....

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[wuna-list] Nice apartment available
Date: 	Mon, 28 Jul 2014 11:35:35 -0500
From: 	jeff <jeff at gaynor.info>
To: 	wuna-list-lists.prairienet.org <wuna-list at googlegroups.com>

Hi!

My mother has an upstairs apartment at 205 W. California (less than a
block from Leal) for rent. Nice, spacious and $550/month. My mother
lives downstairs. Perfect for a grad student or single professional. If
you know of anyone who is interested, please forward this and have them
contact me. Until recently we had an adjunct professor there whose
funding, alas, was not renewed at the last minute.

Jeff G
605 W. Illinois St.

--
--
Groups "wuna-list" group.
wuna-list+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/wuna-list?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "wuna-list" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/wuna-list.