[Neuropostdocs] NSP Speaker Breakfast with Postdocs

Wirth, Hannah Pace pace at illinois.edu
Sat Jan 18 12:52:40 CST 2014

Good afternoon,

I contact you all in an attempt to identify a potential host for the Spring 2014 semester NSP speaker breakfast at the Courier Cafe. Please contact me if you are willing and able to volunteer for this important effort. In addition, if more than one person is willing to volunteer we can work out a shared schedule.

Thank you,
Hannah

Hannah Pace Wirth

Center for Nutrition, Learning, and Memory

Neuroscience Program

1624 BI; MC-251

405 North Mathews Avenue

Urbana, IL 61801