[Neuropostdocs] MCB student looking for roommate for Endocrine meeting in Chicago this summer

Sam Beshers beshers at life.illinois.edu
Tue Apr 1 12:05:53 CDT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	please help me forward the Email
Date: 	Mon, 31 Mar 2014 17:55:07 +0000
From: 	Zheng, Xiaobin <xzheng19 at illinois.edu>
To: 	Smith, Shawna Marie <smsmith1 at illinois.edu>

Dear Shawna,

Would you help me forward the following message to all MCB graduate
students? Thanks in advance.

Xiaobin

Dear MCB colleagues,

I am a graduate student in Dr. Shapiro lab and planning on attending the
Endocrine Society Annual Meeting, which takes place at Chicago on June
20^th -24^th . I have reserved a room in Essex Inn hotel and am looking
for someone to share the room and cost. Please contact me via my email
address xzheng19 at illinois.edu <mailto:xzheng19 at illinois.edu> if interested.

Sincerely,

Xiaobin

--