[Neuropostdocs] Fwd: Postdoc in stress-induced sensory plasticity -- UIUC

Sam Beshers beshers at life.illinois.edu
Fri Nov 22 13:12:31 CST 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	postdoc position
Date: 	Thu, 21 Nov 2013 13:48:21 +0000
From: 	Schroeder, Nathan E <nes at illinois.edu>
To: 	Gillette, Martha L <mgillett at illinois.edu>

Hi Martha,

I recently put an ad out for a postdoc position.  If you know of any
good candidates, I’d appreciate if you would pass the information along.
Attached is the advert.  I’ve had a few hits from people looking for
second postdocs, but due to budget constraints I’m focused on new or
recent PhDs.

-Nate

-------------------------------

Nathan Schroeder, PhD

Assistant Professor, Dept. of Crop Sciences

Affiliate, Neuroscience Program and Beckman Institute

N-531 Turner Hall

University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign

Urbana, IL 61801

(217)2446128