[Neuropostdocs] Breakfast next week

Matt McNeill mcneill at life.illinois.edu
Fri Nov 15 11:59:03 CST 2013

Good afternoon,

Next week, we have the opportunity to have breakfast at the Courier Cafe (8
AM) with Jonathan Winawer. Jonathan is interested in questions about how
visual stimuli are encoded in the visual pathways, and in turn how the
encoding process relates to visual perception.  A second topic Dr. Winawer
investigates is how perceptual memory affects judgments. He works on
computational models of visually driven signals measured with several
instruments, including magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
electroencephalography (EEG), and electrocorticography (ECoG), as well as
behavior (psychophysics).

Please let me know if you can join us for breakfast.

Matt

--
Matthew S. McNeill, Ph.D.
Post Doctoral Research Associate