[Neuropostdocs] please confirm if you are still here

goviks at life.illinois.edu goviks at life.illinois.edu
Tue Mar 12 17:06:07 CDT 2013

Thanks Sam. I am no longer working at the UIUC. Please remove my name from
the list.
thx
--
Govindaiah,

"The secret of health for both mind and body is   not to mourn for the
past, worry about the future,
or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and
earnestly"
Research Scientist
University of Illinois
Room #2365.