[Neuropostdocs] Fwd: Travel Grants Available for Global Young Scientists Summit in Singapore

Samuel Beshers beshers at life.illinois.edu
Mon Jun 10 11:42:29 CDT 2013

Dear NSP students and postdocs,

Please take a look and let me know if you'd be interested in attending.
Looks like you
do the application -- ie we aren't nominating you.  The Grad College
will select up to
*five* people to go.

Application is a cover letter, CV, research statement, and letter from
your advisor.
You have to be under age 35.