[Neuropostdocs] Breakfast

Matt McNeill mcneill at life.illinois.edu
Mon Feb 13 09:35:23 CST 2012

Good Morning!

Sorry for the late notice.  Do you want to have breakfast with our
Neuroscience speaker tomorrow, Amy Shelton from John Hopkins University.
Later, she will be giving a talk titled "Multiple Mechanisms for Human
Spatial Learning & Navigation (Are humans just big rats?)"

Unfortunately, I haven't yet received a schedule, so I cannot confirm what
time we will be having breakfast, but I think past experience strongly
suggests 8:00 or 8:15 at Courier Cafe.  Hope to see you there.

Matt

--
Matthew S. McNeill, Ph.D.
Post Doctoral Research Fellow