[Neuropostdocs] Further update: faculty data blitz not limited to faculty -- but space is limited

Samuel Beshers beshers at life.illinois.edu
Mon Apr 30 21:02:23 CDT 2012

Dear students and postdocs,

We have 10 faculty who will present in tomorrow's data blitz.  This is not
a bad number, but it leaves room for a few more presenters, so if any of
you want to join in, please let me know.  I think about 5 more will fill
the time nicely; first come first served.  There will be a prize for the
best presentation.

We're putting a little extra into the refreshments, so come be a raucous
yet supportive audience, whether or not you present.

--
Samuel Beshers, Ph.D.
Neuroscience Program Coordinator