[Neuropostdocs] Next week's Neuroscience seminar: faculty data blitz!!

Sam Beshers beshers at life.illinois.edu
Thu Apr 26 17:08:04 CDT 2012

Dear NSP faculty,

Due to unfortunate circumstances, our speaker for next week, Ted Abel,
had to cancel
his trip.  We'll hope to reschedule him for next year.

But there's no great loss without some small gain, and this is your
opportunity to
participate in the NSP Faculty Data Blitz!

The rules:  2, 2 and 1
You will have *2* minutes (=120 seconds) in which to present at most *2*
slides.
The audience may ask *1* question.

The students will offer a prize for the best faculty talk.

Please reply to this message so that I know you're participating.

thanks,

Sam

--
Samuel Beshers, Ph.D.