[Neuropostdocs] Fwd: ISNI Schedule and picnic RSVP

Samuel Beshers beshers at life.illinois.edu
Mon May 23 09:38:35 CDT 2011

-------

Hi everyone!

ISNI week is starting tomorrow and we have a week full of activities
ranging from talks and panels to brain labs and social gatherings with
the NSP community. For all of you that volunteered to be a part of ISNI
week, thank you!!! Please check the attached schedule to remind
yourselves of the location and time of events for which you have
volunteered.

If you haven't RSVP'ed for the ISNI picnic on Wednesday May 25th, please
do so that we may estimate how much food to buy.

To RSVP for the picnic - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D2933C8

We still need people to help with grilling and 1-2 student volunteers to
assist with brain anatomy labs.

Thanks!

Carolina Soto