[Neuropostdocs] Breakfast

Matt McNeill mcneill at life.illinois.edu
Sun Feb 27 20:53:17 CST 2011

Hello PostDocs!

Tuesday morning, we have the opportunity to have breakfast with *Russell
Romeo* from Barnard College.  He will later be giving a talk titled "Puberty
and the sculpting of the neuroendocrine stress response."

Here is a little blurb about him: "Prof. Romeo's Laboratory of Developmental
Psychobiology studies the effects of pubertal maturation on brain and
behavior.  Specifically, the lab is interested in the impact of stress on
the development of neural circuits important in emotional reactivity."

Special note!  We will be having breakfast at *8:30am* at Courier cafe.  I
hope that this is a better time.  I was able to get Sophia to swing it for
us this time.

Please let me know if you plan to attend.

Cheers,

Matt

--
Matthew McNeill, Ph.D.