[Neuropostdocs] gift for Gene

Samuel Beshers beshers at life.illinois.edu
Mon Feb 14 21:03:17 CST 2011

Dear NSP postdocs and students,

At this Friday's Neuroscience Open House banquet, we would like to take
a few minute to recognize and salute Gene for his years of service to the
Neuroscience Program.  As part of this, we would like to give him a plaque
thanking him for what he has brought to NSP, perhaps listing particular
contributions or qualities he has made/shown as director.

I would love to hear ideas from you, especially those of you who have
worked closely with Gene in some way.  I can use anything that reaches me by
Wednesday.

If anyone is moved to write an appropriate limerick that would be fantastic.

thanks,
Sam

--
Samuel Beshers, Ph.D.