[Neuropostdocs] Postdoc breakfast with Dr. Kenneth Kosik Aug 30th

Lori Newman lanewman at cyrus.psych.illinois.edu
Thu Aug 25 15:16:45 CDT 2011

Hello,

Dr. Kenneth Kosik from the University of California, Santa Barbara will be
speaking at the first seminar of the year on August 30th. His talk is
titled, "Evolution of a macro-molecular machine: the synapse".  Here is a
link to his lab website for more information
http://www.lifesci.ucsb.edu/mcdb/labs/kosik/research.html

If you're interested in having breakfast with Dr. Kosik at the Courier Cafe
Tuesday at 8:00am please let me know.  I have you on the list if you already
told me you are coming and you don't need to email again.

Thanks!

Lori

Lori Newman, Ph.D.

Postdoctoral Fellow