[Neuropostdocs] Postdoc breakfast with Dr. Bruce Ransom

millet at life.illinois.edu millet at life.illinois.edu
Tue Apr 26 10:48:06 CDT 2011

Here is the link to the article mentioned at Breakfast today, and another
interesting neuro-related one I found in the process.

Up in the air: Who says big ideas are rare?
http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2008/05/12/080512fa_fact_gladwell?currentPage=all

The Possibilian
What a brush with death taught David Eagleman about the mysteries of time
and the brain.
http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2011/04/25/110425fa_fact_bilger?currentPage=all

Larry