[Neuropostdocs] Roommate

vegawhi1 at illinois.edu vegawhi1 at illinois.edu
Fri Apr 8 07:21:09 CDT 2011

Hi,

Mi name is Johana and I am a neuroscience Ph.D student. Currently I own a house about  1.5 miles away from the university.  It has 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. The house is located close to the bus line (5 green which runs every 15min and the 2 red which runs every 30min). You can also bike and walk from my house. It is located at Urbana. At this time I will like to let you know that I am interested in  finding a roommate that I can share my house with. My current roommate will be leaving in May (finish his research) which means that the bedroom will be available as of June. The rent is $450  plus half of the utilities ( water, gas and electricity which is what we both will be using). I will be responsible for the internet, cable and any of the other utilities related with the house and that already pay for my self. Even though the house has 3 bedrooms I am  only renting 1 of the bedrooms, because I find that is more comfortable for both of us. The bedroom is fully furnitur!
 e !
but if is need it I can move the furniture to the other bedroom. If any of you are interested please let me know by email or at my cell 770-820-1104. I will be happy to provide the house photos and any other information that you need.

Thank you
Johana