[Neuropostdocs] Discussion forum

Matt McNeill mcneill at life.illinois.edu
Sun Oct 17 17:34:38 CDT 2010

Hello!

So, in talking with Sarah and Lori, we thought it would be nice to have a
discussion forum in which to talk about protocols and the like.  I have
arranged for a forum that can email everyone subscribed to it when a new
post is made.  You can then have it set up so that it will email you every
time someone replies to your post.  If utilized, this forum could act as a
knowledge base for protocols, troubleshooting, and even post-doc centered
events (ie: breakfast schedules).

If this is something you would be interested in,  please email me your
unique ID, and I can add you to the list.  After that, I will send our a
link to all interested, and we can get started.

Cheers!

Matt

--
Matthew McNeill, Ph.D.