[Neuropostdocs] Fwd: FW: [Neuro] reminder--Fall Retreat on October 16

Sarah London slondon at igb.uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 14 19:43:05 CDT 2010

Hey guys,

I just noticed that the Neuroscience thing this Saturday is at
Meadowbrook, i.e. a lot closer than previous years' events.  So you
can probably get yourself there, but if you want to either carpool or
coordinate, give me a buzz.  My plan is to get there something like
3:30pm or 4pm and stay 1-2 hours.

Sarah