[Neuropostdocs] Breakfast with Nat. Neurosci. Editor Dr. Min Cho Jan 26th

Deepa Venkitaramani dvenkita at illinois.edu
Fri Jan 22 11:03:14 CST 2010

Hi all,

Although we have in-house speaker presenting at 4:00 PM, we will have
postdoc breakfast with the editor of Nature Neuroscience Dr. Min Cho.

Here is a brief description of Dr. Cho's research interests as listed on
Nature Neuroscience website:
"Min Cho received his PhD from Princeton University, where he studied the
molecular mechanisms underlying mammalian learning and memory under the
guidance of Joe Tsien. Using genetic engineering techniques in mice, he
continued this work at Boston University before joining the Nature
Neuroscience team. His research interests include cell signaling pathways,
molecular neurobiology and behavior."

The title of his presentation is "*How to get published in Nature
Neuroscience*" at 2:30 PM in Rm 4269.

The breakfast will be as usual on Tuesday at *The * *Courier Café* at *8:00
AM*. Please let me know if you are planning to make it.

Have a good weekend.
Deepa

--
Deepa Venkitaramani