[Neuropostdocs] NSP professional development workshop

Deepa Venkitaramani dvenkita at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 1 21:27:35 CDT 2010

Dear all,

 Sam hosts a professional development class/workshop every year for NSP
graduate students (I think generally they are in year 1 and/or 2). He would
like to have 3-4 postdocs to serve on a panel to discuss career
paths/options and answer questions. The workshop typically lasts for an
hour.

Please let me know if you are willing to serve on this panel. Sam will
schedule the workshop at a time convenient for the panelists and students.

-Deepa

--
Deepa Venkitaramani, Ph.D,
Postdoctoral Res. Assoc.