[Neuropostdocs] Poster Update

Gene Robinson generobi at life.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 5 12:59:10 CST 2008

NSP Open House Poster Session Chair Ken Morris reports that there are
18 confirmed posters, with 8/18 from 3 labs!  Bravo to these 3 labs,
and we thank the 18 contributors, but we really need more posters to
showcase our program and overall breadth. SfN posters are fine for
this purpose--you need not make a new one.  Students and postdocs,
please sign up to make our Poster Session a success.

Thanks,
Gene

Gene E. Robinson
Swanlund Chair
Director, Neuroscience Program
Chair, Genomics of Neural and Behavioral Plasticity Theme,
Institute for Genomic Biology
Department of Entomology
University of Illinois
505 S. Goodwin Ave., Urbana, IL  61801