[Neuropostdocs] [Fwd: SfN Travel Award nomination]

Samuel Beshers beshers at life.uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 14 10:43:31 CDT 2007

Dear Students and Postdocs:

The Central Illinois Chapter of the Society for Neuroscience has
picked the following nominees for 2007 Travel Awards to the Annual
Meeting in
San Diego:

Ms. Jessica Stanis (graduate students)

Dr. No (no postdoc applicants--shame on you all!)

I thank the applicants for their efforts and apologize to those that
were not chosen; unfortunately, we can forward only one nomination each.

If you are a nominee, you ain't gotten no money yet. The Society
will conduct another round of selections and notify us in early summer.

I would also like to thank the selection committee--Drs. Cox, Korol, and
Newmark--for their time and wisdom.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard Kollmar, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Dpt. of Molecular & Integrative Physiology
and Beckman Institute for Advanced Science & Technology
427A Burrill Hall, MC-114
407 S. Goodwin Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801
Tel. 217-333-9861